Ward Nurse – London – £28k – £31kpa – Job Ref: DS4118
We are working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most reputable cosmetic surgery providers, and currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join their friendly & professional team of staff on the Ward at their London Hospital.
(Part-time or full-time hours considered)
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To assist senior staff & managers in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- To provide safe and effective care of patients without direct supervision.
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
- To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
- To supervise unregistered members of staff i.e. Healthcare Assistants, and ensure that tasks delegated to them are appropriate for delegation and that completion of tasks is monitored.
The full-time hours for this position will be 4, 10 hour shifts per week, covering day & night duty, (with a bias towards days) with weekend working requirements.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Nurse with up to date knowledge of acute medicine/surgery, excellent communication and basic I.T. skills, who has speciality experience in post-surgical care.
For more information on this position and to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris O’Brien on: (0115) 9222601 / (07792) 571166.