Clinic Nurse – London – £32,000pa – DS4116
We are working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most reputable cosmetic surgery providers, and currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Clinic Nurse to join their friendly & professional team of staff at their London Hospital.
(Part-time or full-time hours).
- To ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient manner reflecting the overall philosophy of the service.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in line with company guidelines, company values and work practices.
- Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
- Assess, plan, prioritise and deliver patient care requirements, both physical and psychological.
- Ensure patients are suitable for surgery, in accordance with protocols and guidelines.
- Undertaking Pre-Operative assessments, ensuring a holistic assessment is undertaken, following surgeon preferences.
- Post-Operative wound care.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Nurse who is confident of working autonomously and has had experience of pre-operative assessments and post-operative wound care.
For more information on this position and to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris O’Brien on: (0115) 9222601 / (07792) 571166.