Senior Clinic Nurse – London – £36,000pa – Job Ref: DS4134
We are working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest cosmetic surgery groups, and currently have a rare and exciting full-time opportunity for a Senior Clinic Nurse to join their friendly & professional team of staff at their prestigious London clinic.
Main Purpose of the Senior Clinic Nurse:
- To ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient manner reflecting the overall philosophy of the service.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in line with company guidelines, company values and work practices.
- Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
- Act with openness and transparency while supporting clinic nurses and the clinical activities in the clinic environment
- Assess, plan, prioritise and deliver patient care requirements, both physical and psychological.
- Ensure patients are suitable for surgery, in accordance with protocols and guidelines.
- Undertaking Pre-Operative assessments, ensuring a holistic assessment is undertaken, following surgeon preferences.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Nurse who is confident of working autonomously and has had extensive experience of surgical wound care and conducting pre-operative assessments. Cosmetic nursing experience is not essential.
For more information on this position and to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris O’Brien on: (0115) 9222601 / (07792) 571166.